I have never worked in a job. Maybe since as a student I couldn’t stay bound to useless classes, and the 9 to 6 routine of offices was too dreary a proposition. Having been a serial entrepreneur, I firmly believe it is entrepreneurs who would build India and this world. Thus have a soft corner for start-ups.
Informally, support entrepreneurs by:
- Emotional Support and Encouragement
- Quick Check of their Business Model
- Providing a suitable Networking Linkage as per need
- Quick consulting on Strategic Plan
- Inputs on Personality and Mindset of the Founders
Formally, and on a retainer/ stake sharing basis, help start-ups on:
- A, B, C Funding
- Preparedness for Funding
- Knocking sense in Business Model
- Due Diligence on Strategic Plan
- Valuation and Appraisal
- Functional Support – Talent Hunt, Expansion, Branding, Product Line
- Partnering with Like-Minded Individuals and Groups
- PR and Industry Visibility
- Legal Consulting and Documentation
- Business Process Tweaking/ Overhauling/ Restructuring
- Diversification & Internationalisation
- Exit Plans and Rehabilitation in Dire Cases
The support given to MSME for multiplying topline by 10 in 3 years is a very powerful initiative.
Set up an interaction to explore the possibilities.