What enunciated as an academic engagement, that of imparting the course Microeconomics of Competitiveness [MoC], to students and to corporate leaders, dovetailed later on in consulting the governments on Competitiveness and Governance. MoC is a leading course taught at Harvard Business School by Professor Michael Porter, Harvard University.
Have been helping the Union governments, their various cells and committees, develop a pragmatic grasp of the complex dynamics that set apart development from mere growth. The terrain served is:
- various ministries on conception of competitiveness and its attainment
- State governments on localized implementation of competitiveness
- Urban arenas on shooting up their competiveness
- Clusters Advocacy – Defining Differently for Clearer Industry Policy
- Demographic Dividend Leveraging rather than feel we’ve Liabilities
Various publications, talks at leading fora, case studies and annualised competitiveness ranking reports and workshops on:
- Ranking Global Clusters
- Ranking States of India
- Ranking Cities of India
- Livability Ranking of Cities
- Ranking of Industries
- Papers on multifarious Economic aspects
- International Laws Legal Consulting and Documentation
- Across Borders Alliances
- Cultural & Diversity Forays
The support given to MSME for multiplying topline by 10 in 3 years is a very powerful initiative – integrated with work at MSME Foundation, SIDBI, CII et al.
Specialization in Competitiveness of Island Economies and carrying the BRICS economies further together in collaborative spirit rather than destructive competitive. Unique formulations on Death of Nationhood, Death of Cities set Sandeep’s work distinctively apart. His conceptions have evolved the existing frameworks into indigenously more useful ones, with easier implementation metrics.
Set up an interaction to explore the possibilities.